Twin | Full | Queen | King | California King
Treat yourself to all-night cool, comfortable sleep with the Serta Arctic Hybrid mattress. Powered by Serta’s exclusive Reactex® technology, a unique three-part cooling system that pulls heat away from your body and deep into the mattress, so you sleep cool all night long. Under the cooling layers, premium memory foam and an advanced coil system work together to create the perfect balance of softness and support.
- Reactex® System: Serta’s exclusive Reactex® System consists of three layers of cooling technology. Each cooling layer has more cooling capacity than the previous layer, so heat is pulled away from your body and deeper into the mattress. The result is cool, comfortable sleep all night long
- CustomFit™ HD Memory Foam: Premium, high density memory foam conforms to your body for comfortable support all night long
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam: A fusion of cooling gel and premium memory foam, this comfort-inducing combination cradles you and helps cool you in a substantial, pressure-relieving embrace
- 1025 Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement: In this advanced innerspring system, individually wrapped coils work independently to conform to every curve of your body and provide durable support
- If the cover has a zipper, DO NOT UNZIP. This is not intended to be removed. Warranty void if outer cover is unzipped any amount and/or removed
- State recycling fee may apply
- Made in the USA
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.